The “perfect hen” is a classic incubator that is easy to handle even for beginners. This device is a good helper for any poultry farmer and has all the conditions for the withdrawal of a full livestock.
IB2NB 63 eggs
This "Ideal hen" is used as a means for output:
- turkey poults;
The size of the domestic incubator "Ideal hen" is notable for its compactness and is not more than 4 kilograms, which does not require much space in the room and is very convenient. The case of the device is made of expanded polystyrene with high density, this ensures that the incubator during operation will not leak.
The cover is equipped with infrared heaters, which produce heating very gently and favorably for future chicks.
Incubator "Perfect hen" holds 63 eggsthat are flipped by automatics. Digital thermometers are provided to control temperature and humidity. The dimensions of the device are 58x54x30 centimeters.Type of incubator "Ideal hen"
This incubator is suitable for breeding any bird and is very convenient for a small number of eggs, which include 35 pieces. Manufacturers have foreseen everything so that hatchability reaches 100% with proper use and selection of eggs. For this model is equipped with infrared heaters and sheathed with expanded polystyrene.
Economical poultry farmers will like the fact that the incubator does not take up much space and consumes the minimum amount of electricity. The disadvantages are that this “Ideal hen” cannot be transferred to alternative food, the incubator functions only from an outlet that supports 220V.
Incubator of this modification holds 35 eggs and is suitable for the withdrawal of any bird. The weight of this device is 1 kilogram, in the presence of a digital thermometer. Works only from the mains with a voltage of 220V. The eggs will have to be rotated by hand., automation is not provided. Price, pleasantly affordable.
You may be interested to know about:
- Incubation of turkey eggs.
- Incubation of duck eggs at home.
- Domestic incubator "Layer": pros and instructions for use.
This "Perfect hen" can hold 104 eggs. To control the temperature, it is recommended to use an ordinary thermometer with a mercury column. The rotation is carried out independently by hand, moving the special grille.
The incubator is economical in energy consumption and it is very important that this modification can work from alternative sources of electricity.
Infrared heaters are arranged so that inside the device all positive conditions are created for breeding healthy offspring. Ventilation is very well thought out. If all conditions are met, the incubator allows you to get one hundred percent output.Laying eggs into the incubator and checking the required temperature
Pros and cons of the domestic incubator "Ideal hen"
The positive factors include the following factors.
- Made of foamthat allows you to keep warm very well, easy to clean, which has a positive effect on disinfection. Also, no leakage occurs.
- The heater belongs to the generation of reen that allows you to make heat transfer better and the air in the incubator does not dry out.
- Apparatus is safeas it is equipped with special protection against electric shock.
- Nice price. All models can be called: an economical choice for a bird raiser. In addition to not high prices, very little power consumption will please.
The disadvantages include:
- many models do not have the option of using alternative power;
- awkward observation hole for the incubation process;
- poor ventilation, which should provide their own;
- often the temperature jumps, as the temperature controllers are fairly cheap and cannot cope with power fluctuations;
- not very convenient hand-flipping of eggs, which can injure the embryo;
- automatic turning of eggs often fails;
- too budget option.
Instructions for use
Before you begin, you should definitely read the full instructions that are attached to each model.
- It is very important to choose the right place. In this case, include:
• full air flow;
• convenient access to the incubator;
• proximity to electricity;
• no direct sunlight;
• The room temperature should be at least 15 ° C and not more than 35 ° C.
- It is worth remembering the safety rules:
• it is strictly not recommended to open the lid of the device under electrical voltage, that is, the cord must be unplugged;
• Before using, the equipment is checked for its serviceability, in particular, the cord and the case for damage;
• the device must not be any foreign objects;
• the incubator should not be located near heaters and open flame;
• Do not repair the device yourself.
- Observe the rules of operation:
• monitor fluid and temperature readings;
• turn the eggs if there is no automatic function;
• do not expose to mechanical stress that could harm the device;
• after each withdrawal, disinfect and clean grates and trays.
- It is recommended to store the incubator in its pure form in a dry, warm place.
Preparation for work
Before you start laying eggs, you should prepare the "Ideal hen" for work. For this:
- install the device according to the ruleswhich are described in detail in the instructions;
- check for possible malfunctions;
- put an extra, simple thermometer;
- pour water;
- warm up to the set temperature.
Eggs are laying, only after the incubator is fully tested, properly installed and heated. The material is pre-selected and laid in the unwashed cells.
With a manual coup, it is advisable to lay the eggs with the same side marked, so that in the future they will not get lost.
Reviews on the "perfect hen" are quite diverse. Some are quite pleased with the work of the device, in particular the price and ease of use.
Others are not satisfied with some flaws, which respectively are also associated with the low cost of the device.
Most often, people complain of temperature jumps and an inconvenient method of turning over.
Incubator "Perfect hen" in the implementation of all rules of operation, according to the manufacturer, should last about five years. The use in everyday life is quite simple and does not constitute work. The fulfillment of all the rules and, of course, the experience gained over time will help to achieve large, positive results.